REGIONAL CLINICAL EDUCATION MANAGER
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Description of major duties and responsibilities of the role.
• Maintain and develop expertise on MindChild's fetal/maternal monitoring products, with particular emphasis on the MERIDIAN devices
• Collaborate with regional sales and clinical education teams to prioritize clinical education support, programs for customers, Sales Representatives and Clinical Education Managers (CEMs) within the region
• Support and manage new implementation and clinical educations programs for entire product line
• Keep current with medical literature, clinical initiatives/guidelines, competitive landscape, and industry trends and communicate with the appropriate sales and corporate stakeholders and departments
• Identify and expand customer base through networking and following up activities
• Maintain professional and clinical continuing education, licensure, and credentials (when applicable)
- Scheduled field rides with CEM as necessary to assure company messaging is consistent with education and training for the entire product line • Budget/expense report management for T&E and clinical education support
- Provide written and verbal communication to sales management and sales representatives regarding field activity and account information
- Assist the CEM team in developing/managing training schedules
• Assist in region with product competency sign-off checklist of newly hired CEM and sales representatives in the field
• Monitor CEM documentation/updates utilizing Salesforce.com
• Provide guidance and mentoring to assigned Special Task Force Teams
• Adhere to and ensure the compliance of MindChild's Code of Conduct, all Company policies, rules, procedures, and housekeeping standards
• Develops comprehensive education plans to support the clinical evaluation and implementation of the entire product portfolio
• Collaborate with sales partners to articulate the total value proposition of MindChild with an emphasis on clinical education programs Opportunity: The MERIDIAN Clinical Team provides regionally aligned clinical and customer support for MindChild MERIDIAN Products to sustain and acquire business while maintaining and developing customer loyalty through clinical and educational customer needs assessments, product and procedural training, in-servicing, clinical evaluations/implementations, and required customer follow-up (i.e., comprehensive education plans, approved product information, samples, training materials, and clinical research articles).
The Regional Clinical Education Manager (RCEM) is a combined individual contributor and people management role within the MERIDIAN Clinical Team and will report to the Manager of Clinical Education.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Minimum level of education/experience required.
• Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in related field
• 5 years Nursing experience within MERIDIAN specialty
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
• Possess a valid driver's license and operate a motor vehicle with satisfactory driving records
• Carry detail bag weighing up to 20 lbs
• Lift equipment weighing up to 30 lbs
• Able to stand or walk in numerous hospitals or at meetings for 6 - 10 hours per day, up to five (5) days per week
SPECIALIZED SKILLS & OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Additional preferred or required qualifications.
• Advanced Certification in Labor and Delivery fetal/maternal monitoring
• 3-5 years of medical device experience
• 2 years of clinical education experience
• Professional Affiliations and Associations.
• Leadership/people management experience
• TRAVEL REQUIRED: 60%+ Company
MindChild Medical, Inc., is a privately funded medical device company founded in 2008. MindChild’s principal technology platform, the MERIDIAN non-invasive fetal electrocardiograph (fECG) monitor, is designed to report fetal heart rate data equivalent to the gold standard fetal scalp electrode in addition to novel ECG metrics intended to provide obstetricians a deeper understanding of fetal/maternal health and managemen.
MindChild was co-founded by Adam Wolfberg, MD, Assistant Professor, Tufts Medical Center, Gari Clifford, PhD, previously Principal Research Scientist at Harvard-MIT Division of Health and Science Technology (currently Interim Chair, Associate Professor, Biomedical Informatics (Emory University)), James Robertson, President and CEO, and Jay Ward, Executive Vice President, both of E-TROLZ, Inc. MindChild has exclusively licensed intellectual property from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Tufts Medical Center and E-TROLZ, Inc., a Massachusetts technology company that develops and commercializes breakthrough physiologic monitoring platforms for a wide variety of applications.
For more information, please visit www.mindchild.com.
For more information or to send resume contact email@example.com to apply.
© 2017-2018 Mindchild Medical, Inc. | 1600 Osgood Street | Suite 2017 | North Andover, MA 01845 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 978.566.9880